Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am in Love
















Yes, I am in love. I am in love……………. with myself.
For me, loving self means:


Looking into the mirror for long and feeling that I am beautiful……

Dressing up my best each day……

Enjoying my morning teas……

Indulging in long cool baths…

Having Chocolate for breakfast………

Sleeping till late on Saturday mornings…………

Taking afternoon naps in air-conditioned room on hot Sundays…

Waiting for weekends from Tuesdays………

Dinners, Spas, Shopping, Pizza Huts…





Reading ‘Two States’ travelling back home………

Gossiping with my female friends……

Taking off from office to relax at home, just like that…………

Listening loud music while getting ready for office………

And tapping my feet on dance numbers knowing that I am bad at it……………

Smiling often, without any reason……

Being lazy sometimes…

Being myself always.........

Talking to my ‘few but good’ friends………

Allowing myself to be angry with people and talk it out as well, at times…………

Being selfish sometimes………

Treating myself with Chocolate Truffle Pastry, Temptation – Rum & Raisin, Sweet Corn, Kala Khatta, Water Melon………(Little pleasures)

Having ‘I am the best’ kind of feeling………

Being happy always………

Dreaming a good life ahead…………

Believing that whatever wherever……….God is with me

These days I catch myself doing most of it; I am truly, madly, deeply in love with myself. It is a beautiful feeling, most enjoyable. And believe me it is the best kind of love…………….because it can never ever hurt!!!


- Shail

1 comment:

  1. very touching....
    always be in love with urself like this....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...