Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Diwali...


I feel lucky to be born in this country of festivals. Holi, Diwali, Lohri, Rakhi…Every festival has its own grace. I like all festivals, but somehow Diwali is my favorite ...


There are so many things I like about this festival of light. First, during this time everything around seems so full of life…markets are vibrant…homes decorated…...

Second, it is the time for family and friends… I love spending this time with my family...

Diwali Shopping is another attraction…. Other special thing about this festival is sweets…

Diwali night looks so beautiful with candles and lamps lit everywhere under the dark sky…

To me, ‘Happy Diwali’ means wishing someone ‘Life’, ‘Love’, ‘Light’ and ‘Sweetness’...


Happy Diwali to everyone and to me, as well!!

Shail

7 comments:

  1. Light, light come everywhere all the way,
    We're celebrating life, darkness- you go away.
    Life sucks, it's a matter of fact we grow with,
    But on this day, we revel and make new kin and kith.



    TD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Diwali to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Diwali, Shail. Happy Diwali to u n ur family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too feel lucky to be born in this beautiful country. Many reasons to list but one of them is surely the festivals. I simply love all the festivals especially Ganesh Chaturthi (celebrated in Maharashtra) and Diwali. The atmosphere is ever vibrant with markets bustling with shoppers and relatives, friends and acquaintances visiting each other's homes, celebrating the moment. Its lively, full of positive energy, full of colours, full of life.......Love my country....
    Happy Diwali.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am proud to be an Indian... but I am not so cool about fire-crackers and the amount of loud music we have here in India...

    Happy Diwali to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you happy diwali and may this festival of lights fill your life with its brightness and cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Shail, Thank you for joining me in my prayers at my blog for the well-being of my friend Corinne. Much appreciated. The circle of kindness and compassion shall continue. ~Punam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...