Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Letter from a Lover


Dear Precious,

Life is journey, we cross different phases; times changes; we all have our share of laughter and tears, joys and sorrows….you are here with your own destiny, me with mine… and I don’t know how much I shall be able to influence yours, but what I surely know is…

When the world shall be too hot to handle, I’ll be there with you

When you find it difficult to hold on, you can silently weep in my arms

When tired, you can rest on my shoulders

Sometimes, I may not understand, but I promise to listen always

I am not a Super-hero who shall drive away all your troubles, but I bet I can make you laugh

The moments of sigh and despair shall be lighter…

I may not be able to take you around the world, however together we shall create a beautiful world...

Ours shall be a joyous and fulfilling life

Holding hands, we shall walk….

Have I told you that your smile brighten up my world

Life may change; whatever may come and go, my love for you shall never change

You are the most beautiful woman on this earth and you shall always be the one

During our older age, we shall sit under the sun, shall play and share the laughter & giggles

Before dying, I shall pray to God for another beautiful life with this pretty lady as mine

Life is journey…Let us share ours…

A Lover

14 comments:

  1. WOW!... this one makes me wish to have a guy who'll say and MEAN all of this.
    really beautiful...
    keep that coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Goddd.. that is soo mushy!! If this really is a love letter to you, say yes yes yes if you haven't yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... You know send this to some girl.. and she'll fall for you for sure :D

    Its so wonderful... I just loved it!

    Waiting for more..

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tanvi: Thanks for reading nd appreciating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deepika. First of all, Welcome to my space..
    I think every girl wish to find someone who say all this and mean that too. Wish u find that someone...
    Thanks 4 visiting.
    Keep reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanvi, he he...I know...
    Thanks 4 the lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    And I support it with my own experience that making someone smile or laugh is the best feeling about love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just out of curiosity-
    Who did write that originally ?
    Boy or Girl?



    TD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Carla.

    TD, it's a girl's imagination.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honest & B'ful post. Love, in the end, all comes down to just one thing: the comfort level of silence between the lovers :) .. No wonder, a bful feeling.

    -

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Good blog post. If every lover is committed to his or her partner as said in the post, then no need to search for another heaven which is unknown to us. Happy to land on a beautiful blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ pdkamath: Thanks for visiting and for the lovely comment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...