Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Elder Sister...



We owe the beauty of our world to certain relations and people….
I wonder how my world would have been, had I not been blessed with my darling elder sister.
Mathematically, Having an elder sister = being pampered + being loved + being protected + being cared + ….+ getting the warmth…+…….
Half of the world I know, as of today, has been shown by her …
Sometimes she plays a good friend, other times a cool mom..
Certain struggles and troubles could never reach me as she filtered them out…
Sister, Thanks to you for being with me, when I told you to leave me alone…
Thanks for loving me when I was not so lovable…
There were times when I was not that good, but I don’t remember a single moment when you were not..
I thoroughly enjoy our shopping sprees….I look forward to your short stay with me…those shared laughter…….long talk sessions….
Love you for what you are…
Sunshine on your face, twinkle in your eyes, all the happiness of world, all your dreams accomplished, a fulfilling life – That’s what I wish you today on your birthday.
Sis, Happy Birthday…
We owe the beauty of our world to certain relations and people….you know what I mean..
(From a not-so-perfect sister)

8 comments:

  1. wow... its beautiful and yes, sisters are blessings!.. phew only i have none.

    great piece... may ur sis lives a long long life.. so do u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have my little sister read this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepika, true sisters are real blessings..thanks 4 ur wishes for my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raaji, :) :) :)
    Thanks 4 visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes sisters are a blessing.. not when we were young then they were a pain :)

    now i am loving it.. cause each time i go to meet her i gt pampered and all that lovely food yu,mmy

    god bless your sister and a ver yhappy birthday to her...

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy B'day to her. Siblings are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bikramjit, he he...gud to know that u r loving being pampered by ur sister(and ofcourse, the food)..
    Thanks for ur wishes for my sister..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...