Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rain Again...



It's Raining again...It makes me feel like dancing, it makes me feel like singing, it makes me feel like writing...

Every bit of His creation getting  pure with rain ...

Rain-it's cleansing the earth, the sky and every living soul....

It has seen me cry...it has seen me happy, it has seen me sad, it has seen my pain too..and here it has come again..wetting the land of my heart..

First shower of the season gives the feeling similar to falling in love...with excitement and butterflies in stomach...and then when the rain continues..it's like settling in love..drenching in emotions..feeling the beauty of life and nature...

Oh God..your earth is so beautiful and rain is simply enhancing this beauty...Green wet earth covered with white blue sky...

Feeling the raindrops...feeling the cool breeze...lovely rain reminding me of lovely life I am bestowed with :)

~ Shail

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...