Life is indeed beautiful..It took me more than two decades to realize the same. We let go little joys of life waiting for something big.. but life is not about few big things, it is collection of million little moments of happiness & love...Sharing my encounter with ‘Beautiful Life’ and bringing out the emotions from the corner of my heart…..

Monday, February 18, 2013

From Life, About Life


They say life is the best teacher.......We fall and we learn to walk..We do things, only to realize later that it could have been done in better way...

Here I am...penning down some of my life's learning...Some I always believe, Some I tend to forget to remind myself again...

'From Life About life'...

1. Miracles do happen in real life. And you don't believe it until one happen to you.

2. Reaching Out to God with Faith....
Life taught me to handover difficult problems to Him with complete faith........Don't know how but He solves them all......

3. "This too shall pass." In a particularly bad phase of my life, this phrase kept striking my mind. Sometimes, we are helpless and can't change the situations of life...I know, here, I have to just sit back...wait and believe that 'This too shall pass'.

4. FAMILY is one of the best words I know...they stand by you, love you and forgive you...

5. It is always hurtful to hurt your loved ones...With some special people, it's not about who is right or wrong...Sometimes, we hurt them...but the pain is mutual...

6. Never lose humbleness whatever position you reach in life...

7. The good thing about pain is that it leaves you stronger...

8. The Love we give comes back to us...The happiness we give surrounds us...

9. Happiness is not about possessing more, it's about appreciating and enjoying whatever we have...

10. This day shall not come again, make the best of it...

~ Shail




5 comments:

  1. These are some key points I must learn specially at the moment when I am passing through tough times. Thank u for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so true and so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. Some of them are lessons I learnt myself and still learning.. New to your log.. Following you..!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...